[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

Simon White simon at caperet.com
Fri Dec 19 16:43:58 CET 2003

19-Dec-03 at 21:11, way2market.com (info at way2market.com) wrote :
> We have around 30 mail id for our employees, One administrator Mail is
> also there, We want that whenever any mail goes out or comes in from
> any mailbox, the administrator should get a copy of same to keep track
> of all the records of office data. Can you suggest the steps to do the

Mailman is a list manager, and keeps archives of everything. These are
available in the web interface.

It sounds however that you want _all_ email to be subject to these
rules, which is in the domain of your mail server software (MTA). It's
possible with Postfix but that's off topic for this list.

Ethically you should let all employees and all external contacts know
that an admin is receiving copies of their email. It's perhaps even
illegal unless people know about it in some countries.

--
Simon White. Internet Consultant, Linux/Windows Server Administration.
email, dns and web servers; php javascript perl asp; MySQL MSSQL Access