[Mailman-Users] errors using -request address

Martin Spriggs mspriggs at speakeasy.net
Fri Dec 19 02:31:18 CET 2003

When I send commands to the -request address I get an email back that says:

There were problems with the email commands you sent to Mailman via the
administrative address <?????-request@????.org>.

To obtain instructions on valid Mailman email commands, send email to
<????-request@????.org> with the word "help" in the subject line or in the
body of the message.

If you want to reach the human being that manages this mailing list, please
send your message to <?????-admin@????.org>.

The following is a detailed description of the problems.

***** lists

But in then goes on to provide the information I requested, namely (in this
case) the lists. Very peculiar. Any thoughts?

Martin A. Spriggs