[Mailman-Users] Verify that all users receive an email?

darwin at desktopengineer.com darwin at desktopengineer.com
Fri Dec 19 20:09:29 CET 2003

Not really looking for sermons on HTML email here.  100% of my users have
HTML email because they opted in as HTML email and have been receiving it
for quite some time.  It is a long forgotten idea that people don't have
HTML mail capability or don't like HTML email.

I do not have a $prefix/log directory.  Is it because I am on 2.0.13 of
mailman or do I need to enable it somehow?
D.