[Mailman-Users] new trouble with existing lists

backdoc alias2 at crotchett.com
Mon Dec 29 02:15:21 CET 2003

Thank you very much for the help.  The problem was that I didn't have a
mailman mailing list and I needed to start the mailmanctl daemon.

I wasn't aware of these changes to Mailman.

I have a new question, though.  Where should I put the
"/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/bin/mailmanctl start" command in FreeBSD so
that it starts on boot?

TIA,
Darren