[Mailman-Users] Partial Restriction

ajit k jena ajit at cc.iitb.ac.in
Sat Feb 1 08:19:41 CET 2003

Hi All,

Recently Richard Barrett had posted a response to someone
about partially restricting the list. The regular expression
he had given restricts the members to the domain your.domain.com.

I want to expand this a little. I want to reject all subscription
requests (as well as postings) from users who donot fall into
one of the two possible patterns:

	user at your.domain.com

	user at subdomain.your.domain.com

Is such a thing possible ? Please help me out in constructing
a regular expression for this check. I am new to Python RE and
so I have been struggling with this for a couple of days now.

Thanks for your time.

--ajit

| Ajit K. Jena              Phone : (Office) +91-22-25768750       |
| Computer Centre                            +91-22-25767751       |
| Indian Institute of Technology    (Home)   +91-22-25768068       |
| POWAI, Bombay                     Fax   :  +91-22-25723894       |
| PIN 400076, India                 Email :  ajit at cc.iitb.ac.in    |