[Mailman-Users] squirrelmail sends mailman message as attachment

Matthew Davis matthew.davis at dogpound.vnet.net
Sat Feb 1 08:17:28 CET 2003

* Keith Mastin (kmastin at beechtree.ca) wrote:
[snip]
> When I send a message to the mailman list from SM, the test of the message
> is in an attachment, not in the text area of the message.
>
> When I send a message to the list from pine-4.44-7.73.0, the test of the
> message shows in the text area of the message.
[snip]

Check the archives (and maybe the FAQ) about this.  This has been discussed
recently.

Check this patch.  It might be what your looking for.  It trys to keep the
message as plain-text.
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=664209&group_id=103&atid=300103

--
Matthew Davis
http://dogpound.vnet.net/

Lefties are the only ones in their right minds.