[Mailman-Users] mm.cfg.MAILMAN_SITE_LIST

Jim LaSalle jjlasalle at attbi.com
Sat Feb 1 13:23:29 CET 2003

I recently installed Mailman at our school. It is fantastic. Thank you
very much for a fine software package.

This morning I receive and email saying "Site list is missing: mailman"

Picking through the /usr/local/mailman/cron/mailpasswords script I see a
mm.cfg.MAILMAN_SITE_LIST is required. What are the contents and layout
of this file? Where should it be located?

I checked your web site for help on this but came up dry. Where is the
documentation with this type of detail.

Once again, thanks for all your efforts.