[Mailman-Users] Initial Setup Issues

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Feb 3 15:20:24 CET 2003

Check the aliases that you created and make sure that they are pointing
to mailman post scripts (with your list name as one of the inputs).

Also take a look at the steps in FAQ 3.14.  This was written
specifically to help new installers of Mailman v2.0.13 who are having
problems getting mail to go to the lists.

Jon Carnes