[Mailman-Users] listadmin-addr

Jon Parise jon at csh.rit.edu
Tue Feb 4 04:49:29 CET 2003

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 11:11:29AM -0500, delilah at seyyav.pair.com wrote:

> In the mailpasswds script the variables used for 'hostname', 'useraddr',
> 'exreq', and 'owner' are listed as:
>
>                  'hostname': host,
>                  'useraddr': addr,
>                  'exreq'   : r,
>                  'owner'   : mailman_owner,
>
> What is the variable name used for listadmin-addr?  I've looked everyplace
> that I can think of and can't find it.  I'd like to replace the
> mailman_owner address used in the cronpass.txt to the listadmin-addr
> address.

You should be able to get the list's owner via mlist.GetOwnerEmail().
Once you have that value, just add a new variable token for the
cronpass.txt template, e.g.

    list_owner = mlist.GetOwnerEmail()
    'hostname' : host,
    'useraddr' : addr,
    'exreq'    : r,
    'owner'    : mailman_owner
    'listowner': list_owner

I'm just guessing at this, though, so your mileage may vary.

--
Jon Parise (jon at csh.rit.edu)  ::  http://www.csh.rit.edu/~jon/