[Mailman-Users] Disabling VERP

Glenn Sieb ges+lists at wingfoot.org
Tue Feb 4 23:25:10 CET 2003

Tom Maddox said:
> I tried twiddling the VERP_DELIVERY_INTERVAL setting, but it made no
> difference.

Hey Tom... a couple of questions (forgive me if they sound silly, or if
they've already been asked):

1) Are you changing ~mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py--not
~mailman/Mailman/Defaults.py? (and if you're changing Defaults.py, you may
want to check mm_cfg.py... however, in practice you really don't want to
muck with Defaults.py...)

1) Have you stopped & restarted Apache? (apachectl stop && apachectl

2) Have you stopped & restarted mailman? (mailmanctl restart)

3) Have you made sure you don't have more than one instance of mailman
installed? (This was a cause of much headache for me at one point, when I
didn't realize that I had a "test" install that was "active"...)

Hopefully this will help, or at least get you on the right track in
finding out what's going on...

The original portions of this message are the copyright of the author
(c)1998-2002 Glenn E. Sieb.    ICQ UIN: 300395    IRC Nick: Rainbear
"All acts of Love and Pleasure are Her rituals"-Charge of the Goddess