[Mailman-Users] Installation and Configuration help on Mailman

Prasad Tadi ptadi at roshitech.com
Wed Feb 5 18:25:25 CET 2003

Hi,

I am using MAILMAN 2.0.13 and installed and configured every thing ( I
hope).
I can browse the archives and can send mails to Archive.
But none of the list members gets any notification.

When looked further I found the following LOG message to my mailman (root)
account.

I am NOT planning to use NNTP servers. Is it a MUST?
Do I have to have a NNTP service running on my system?

Any help / pointers are appreciated!

Regards
Prasad