[Mailman-Users] [Subscribed members vanished]Looks to be simpleProblem, though Strange]

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Feb 8 08:31:42 CET 2003

Interesting... which three members are subscribed?
   robert.faulkner at domain.com
   roz.sutton at domain.com
   claire.paszkiewicz at domain.com

These are the last three.  If they are subscribed and not the earlier folks
then you might have deleted the list and re-made it - thus the deleting of
members would not show up.  Another thought is that the config.db.last got
copied over the config.db thus wiping out any modifications done in one
sitting.

Do you have any backup/restores that might have taken place between 1600
hours and 1900 hours on Jan 23rd?

Without evidence to the contrary (like log entries of problems or a recent
upgrade of Python on the system), I would suspect human intervention of some
kind.  I ran 2.0.8 at one of my sites for quite a long time and never saw
any problems. Heck I even upgraded Python on one of my 2.0.8 sites without
re-installing Mailman and it still ran like a champ!

Take care and good Luck!