[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.1 and htdig

Richard Barrett r.barrett at openinfo.demon.co.uk
Sun Feb 9 11:09:24 CET 2003

At 05:47 09/02/2003, Paul Kleeberg wrote:
>If I wish to use htdig with Mailman 2.1.1, what patches will I need to
>apply?  (And I just got it working <sigh>.)

You can try applying the 2.1 versions of the patch on the MM 2.1.1
distribution; they are quite likely to work OK. If you get no complaints or
only get warnings about offsets, and get no patch elements rejected then
you are probably good to go.

But if you can pause for 24 hours, I'll be doing my own tests against MM
2.1.1 later today/Monday morning and publishing a revised version of my
htdig integration patches if they are needed. Check on sourceforge after
lunch (UK time) on Monday.

Bear in mind  I only get access to MM 2.1.1 release at the same time as the
rest of the user community.