[Mailman-Users] Trouble getting htdig to work

Paul Kleeberg paul at fpen.org
Sun Feb 9 19:52:58 CET 2003

Well it may look like it will be out with the new and in with the old.

What is interesting is that RedHat lists the file as
htdig-3.2.0-7.20020505 - not a mention of the "beta" term.  Must have
been a typo by someone with bad eyesight who typed "-7" instead of
"b4"  ;-)

Now does that also mean I would have to replace htdig-web since it
has the same release numbers on the RedHat site as htdig?  (I cannot
seem find them on the web.)

What is also interesting is that it appears that RedHat used
htdig-3.2b3 and then b4 to index the KDE help files in release 7.1
but not 7.2.  Might they have "stabilized" it or is that against the
rules without sharing that stabilization?  I think I keep playing
with it for now.  Haven't gone production yet.

Paul

--
Paul Kleeberg
paul at fpen.org