[Mailman-Users] first confirmation message editing question HELP

Mark Loewenberg Mark at Loewenberg.net
Tue Feb 11 22:30:31 CET 2003

 I have set up a list called "city"  through a hosting vendor and I have
been able to reconfigure everything EXCEPT the first autoresponse
message that confirms acceptance to the list!

I need to be able to edit this and am not sure where to find the
template for this message.

the current message the system sends is this:
list.  To confirm the request, please send a message to
City-request at adviewtise.com, and either:

- maintain the subject line as is (the reply's additional "Re:" is
ok),

- or include the following line - and only the following line - in the
message body:

confirm 524732

(Simply sending a 'reply' to this message should work from most email
interfaces, since that usually leaves the subject line in the right
form.)

If you do not wish to subscribe to this list, please simply disregard
this message.  Send questions to City-admin at adviewtise.com.
please reply to this message, and either: - maintain the subject line as
it is,
or include the following line - and only the following line - in the
message body:

confirm 524732

If you do not wish to subscribe to this list, please simply disregard
this message.  Send questions to City-admin at adviewtise.com.

What do I need to do to accomplish this?

Thank you in advance,

Mark
770 428 1071
Mark at ITSbiz.net