[Mailman-Users] Re: 'Charset "CHARSET"' warning when doing make catalogs

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Wed Feb 12 18:16:06 CET 2003

On Wednesday, Feb 12, 2003, at 09:53 Canada/Mountain, Matthias Juchem
wrote:
> I just wanted to do a upgrade to 2.1.1. The release notes tell me to
> do a 'make catalogs' in messages/

They do?  Where?

All I found was:

>  NOTE: You should ordinarily never need to run "make catalogs",

in messages/Makefile

Source/mailman-2.1.1]# grep -r "make catalog" *
messages/Makefile:# NOTE: You should ordinarily never need to run "make
catalogs", but
messages/Makefile.in:# NOTE: You should ordinarily never need to run
"make catalogs", but

--
There's nothing to do, so you just stay in bed [ah, poor thing] Why
live in the world when you can live in your head?