[Mailman-Users] https link on admindb page (bug?)

Will Yardley william+mm at hq.newdream.net
Wed Feb 12 22:54:01 CET 2003

If I go to:
https://mailman.example.com/mailman/admin/listname

the links all still work via SSL (which is good); however when I go to:
https://mailman.example.com/mailman/admindb/listname

the 'Submit' button points to the insecure (non-ssl) version; since we
deny access to the non-ssl version from outside our office network, this
obviously creates problems.

This is with 2.1 on Debian Linux - we're using the Debian package on
that machine, so I haven't upgraded yet. I have a 2.1.1 machine I can
test this on, but just wondering if people have run into this problem
and if there's an easy workaround.

--
"Since when is skepticism un-American?
Dissent's not treason but they talk like it's the same..."