[Mailman-Users] Upgrading from 2.0.0 to 2.1.1 using Exim 3.36

Peter van Rensburg peter at thenephilim.net
Thu Feb 13 03:03:48 CET 2003

Hello

I removed the old transports from the exim configuration and installed
the single new transport & single director as per README.EXIM, now I
just get this:

xxxxx <xxxx> D=mailman_director T=mailman_transport: Child process of
mailman_transport transport returned 1 from command: /opt/mailman/mail/mailman

I cannot figure out what's wrong, where does that error number originate
from ? run_script always returns 4 if there's a problem? Any clue what 1
means? There's nothing in /opt/mailman/logs/error, I've ran check_perms,
all seems fine.

Any help would be appreciate, production servers are down and the boss
is getting pissed.

Thanks,
--
Peter van Rensburg <peter at thenephilim.net>