[Mailman-Users] Moderation problem

John DeCarlo jdecarlo at mitre.org
Tue Feb 18 18:50:59 CET 2003

Paul,

If you go to the Membership List section for web admin and go to the
bottom, you will find:  "Set everyone's moderation bit, including those
members not currently visible".

Change that to On and click on the Set button.

Your list will now be one where all messages require the moderator's
approval.  (You could have set it up this way originally.)

Moderators specified under the General Options will get a daily reminder
to moderate messages.

You can also have them get immediate messages of some sort of request
(like moderate or subscribe).  This is called:  "Should the list
moderators get immediate notice of new requests, as well as daily
notices about collected ones?"

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own