[Mailman-Users] 2.01 and 2.1 side by side?

Marilyn Davis marilyn at deliberate.com
Tue Feb 18 19:46:57 CET 2003

I did this with no problem on my development machine, i.e., no real
list traffic.

I handle all list addresses through the alias file.  If you are
handling them inside exim, I don't know what to do to make it work.

I just placed the two mailmen in different $config directories, which
are reflected in the paths in the aliases.

Good luck.

Marilyn Davis