[Mailman-Users] Re: Another feature request (for email commands)

Will Yardley william+mm at hq.newdream.net
Thu Feb 20 00:29:48 CET 2003

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 03:26:30PM -0800, J C Lawrence wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:41:53 -0800
> Will Yardley <william+mm at hq.newdream.net> wrote:
> > A couple other feature requests....  1) A setting which lets people
> > confirm their own messages (as with TMDA) - this way lists can stay
> > open but still require some sort of confirmation before letting a
> > message through.
> You're aware of my TMDA integration HOWTO on the user FAQ?

Yes, but it seems like the functionality is already pretty much there
(ie an email is sent if a message is held, and the poster can cancel
their message), so it seems like it would be pretty simple to add the
ability to confirm the message too.

"Since when is skepticism un-American?
Dissent's not treason but they talk like it's the same..."
(Sleater-Kinney - "Combat Rock")