[Mailman-Users] how to force confirmation on my list owners?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Feb 21 02:18:32 CET 2003

You could hack the code to remove the subscribe option from the
Web-admin.  This would be a fairly easy hack.  Other than that, it's not
configurable.

In version 2.1 you could simply let the list owners be moderators
(rather than full admins).  They would only have access to the features
in admindb (and not the features in web based admin cgi)

Good Luck - Jon Carnes