[Mailman-Users] Problems with Apache on different port

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Feb 21 19:56:55 CET 2003

A couple of folks have done this and they needed to use
~mailman/bin/fix_url.py to modify the url's inside the configurations of
their existing lists in order for it work.  You may also need to modify
the default urls in ~mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py

Note: a redirect to the port will not work as the redirect loses all the
post information.

HtH, Jon Carnes