[Mailman-Users] qfiles commands directory? Tried to delete outgoing message....

NOW Website Coordinator webperson at now.org
Sat Feb 22 06:59:30 CET 2003

I was trying to stop an outgoing message and wasn't quite sure where to do
it.  I deleted two files in the qfiles/commands directory which seemed to
be relevant, but it was too late, the message was on its way out.

I've accepted that fact, now my questions are:

1) What problems could I have caused by deleting something in the
qfiles/commands directory?
2) How *do* you stop an outgoing mailman message?

Thanks.

Sarah Stapleton-Gray
Web Site Coordinator
National Organization for Women