[Mailman-Users] Help

Screenwriters Online insider at screenwriter.com
Sat Feb 22 22:11:17 CET 2003

1) When we do a test mail  and send to the list ( the list is 3 email
addresses at screenriter.com)
our other screenwriter.com addresses never receive the mail.

2) When we subscribe from the web browser, we receive the  email but
when the subscriber confirms, he never gets a confirmation email and
his name is never in the viewable list.

The only names in the list are the three that we put in using the
mass list function.

Can you tell what is wrong? or what we're doing wrong? Are you sure
it's configured properly?

we're on a solaris computer at verio .net

and we interface with our g4 macintosh using system 9.2.2

thank you for your help