[Mailman-Users] Re: Example of bad line break in subject header

Sumeet Pannu sumeetp at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 24 09:52:34 CET 2003

This is clearly what I meant to say in my last post. Doug Brandon also has
this issue and no one was able to address it for him. I have the same issue
as Mr. Marks. Would someone please point me to the correct Headers.py patch
referred to below, perhaps my mileage will be better than Mr. Marks'.
Alternatively a migration back to 2.0.13 would be acceptable if anyone has
done this. Thanks, sumeet.