Fw: [Mailman-Users] Re: Example of bad line break in subject header

Sumeet Pannu sumeetp at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 25 00:00:33 CET 2003

I think the lack of response probably has everyone stumped on this bug
(feature?). If it is a feature than there should certainly be a turn off
botton. When subjects are too long, they get indented, which breaks procmail
rules.
I propose the following workarounds:
1. Migrate back to 2.0.13. Can anyone give me insight into the posibility of
doing this and if it's even possible, ie, will the messages, archives remain
there?
2. Does anyone have any idea how to force sendmail to pipe ALL mailman
messages to procmail and set up a rule to remove the tabs before sending the
message to the users, but after it has already mangled the subject line?
thanks, sumeet.