[Mailman-Users] Major problem, need some help please...

Bill Hilburn bhilburn at frontier.net
Wed Feb 26 04:51:49 CET 2003

My Mailman is stuck!

I'm running Mailman 2.1b5, I know, I know but it has been problem free since
installed!

All of the sudden the mailman/qfiles/in directory is filling up and no
messages are going out, I have tried everything I can think of...

Any ideas why messages would stick in qfiles/in ?

I have even moved these out, watched new *.db & *.msg pairs come in but never
leave, have stopped, removed locks and restarted mailman.

I'm out of ideas, meanwhile *a lot* of messges are not going out...

Bill Hilburn
NOC Frontier Internet