[Mailman-Users] ht://Dig error

C. Posey tester5-dated-1046675627.02de94 at macvoodoo.ath.cx
Wed Feb 26 08:13:32 CET 2003

I am trying to get htdig working with my mailman installation. Searched
the archives and did not find the answer. I was hoping someone could
point me in the right direction.

I have applied the patches and everything seem to be ok with the
install, night rundig works fine, search form shows up on list info
pages, but whenever I click the search button I am getting this error:

ht://Dig error

htsearch detected an error.  Please report this to the webmaster of
this site.  The error message is:
Unable to read configuration file

I am a little confused about the HTDIG_CONF_LINK_DIR and
HTDIG_MAILMAN_LINK vars though and I suspect this may be where the
error lies. My htdig is in /var/www/htdig/, and my mailman dir is
/usr/local/mailman/. I have created a symbolic link htdig-mailman ->
/usr/local/mailman/archives/htdig.

Does anyone have any suggestions?