[Mailman-Users] DEFAULT_URL not being honored

Vince LaMonica vjl at soceco.uci.edu
Thu Feb 27 00:21:31 CET 2003

It actually turned out that I needed to add:

DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN = 'http://%s/ucimail/'

Apparently DEFAULT_URL is MM 2.0.x only, and isn't honored in 2.1.x. The
DEFAULT_URL_HOST and DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST did not need to be set [using
Defaults.py's defaults is/was fine].

This might be worth mentioning in the upgrade instructions [there's also
an item in the upgrade docs that's out of order - should i submit a 'bug'
on sourceforge for the documentation error [i'll be a lot more specific in
the bug report, but i'm not sure if documentation errors are worthy of
being put into the bug tracking system, so i wanted to ask first].

Thanks,

/vjl/