[Mailman-Users] Mailman eating whitespaces in subject

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Thu Feb 27 07:07:07 CET 2003

I am Cc-ing this reply to mailman-developers because of update in pointers.

Try these patch.

<prefix>/pythonlib/email/Header.py patch. Description;
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=687338&group_id=25568&atid=384680
Latest patch;
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/download.php?group_id=25568&atid=384680&file_id=43598&aid=687338

Additionally, this patch for <srcdir>/Mailman/Handlers/CookHeaders.py for
better prefixing subject (use number or not). Description;
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=601117&group_id=103&atid=300103
Latest patch for Mailman-2.1.1;
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/download.php?group_id=103&atid=300103&file_id=43603&aid=601117

You should also check if your MUA is compliant to RFC-2822/2047.
(Hmm, you are using Mutt/1.5.3i ...)

Tokio