[Mailman-Users] checkdbs error

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 27 15:57:58 CET 2003

Is the problem on all your lists or just one list?

If it is on all your lists, then I would suspect Mailman as the
problem.  If it is on one or just a few of your lists then there may be
a problem with those configuration files.

Can you tell more about your system and how you installed Mailman?  Was
this an upgrade?  Was Mailman ever working?