[Mailman-Users] privacy options...

Margrit Lottmann Margrit.Lottmann at URZ.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Thu Feb 27 16:03:16 CET 2003

I have a question in connection with sender filters for
a closed list.
We are using mailman 2.1.1 (german).

I have to generate a list, which is closed.
I have to allow that all members can send emails to the
list and a number of other addresses:

special known addresses which I can exactly specify  .... is easy to
							  configure

a group of addresses ...for instance:  all addresses from all domains from
				       our university
 	Can I write:  *@*.uni-magdeburg.de ???
        (I haven't any knowledges about regular expressions in python)
--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
M.Lottmann

 Otto - von - Guericke  Universitaet      __  __   ____ _____         _   __
               Magdeburg                 / / / /  / __ \__  /        / | / /