[Mailman-Users] A non-text attachment was scrubbed...?

Vince LaMonica vjl at soceco.uci.edu
Fri Feb 28 00:51:14 CET 2003

Hi all,

After moving from 2.0.13 to 2.1.1, I'm seeing some strange attachment
behavior. Someone sent out a 132kb attachment to 3 mailing lists. On the
list I subscribe to, I received it fine. However, a digest user on one of
the other lists received a message stating:

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...

and it listed a URL for the subscriber to view the attachment from. Both
lists have a 300kb max message size limit, and the 132kb post is obviously
under that. This attachment [a word document] is sent out once per month
and there weren't any reports of problems prior to today [the last time it
was posted, we were on 2.0.13].

Any way to turn this feature off?

Many thanks,

/vjl/

--
Vince LaMonica               UC Irvine,  School  of  Social Ecology
 W3 Developer       <*>      116 Social Ecology I, Irvine, CA 92697