[Mailman-Users] Timing Question...

Chris DiBona chris at dibona.com
Wed Jan 1 04:22:04 CET 2003

I added about 150 users to the list, I mistakenly had the "send
subscription confirmations email" option set to true, so I got 150
message, I assed them without a welcome message.

I did not wait for all 150 user confirmations to hit my mailbox before
sending a mail out to the list, after sending this mail, I got th
remainder of the confirmations.

So, what happened....

	1.....did everyone in the mailing list get it
	2.....did everyone whom I had gotten confirmations for get it.

My test email address got it, but it was already subscribed.

Thanks in advance.

  Chris

Chris DiBona, Vice President of Marketing	 chris.dibona at damagestudios.com
        I live in the future of Rekonstruction. It is 2402 in my world.
                       Christmas of '04, you can join me.
http://DamageStudios.com			      http://Rekonstruction.com