[Mailman-Users] MM2.1 Upgrading trouble.

Marco Trevisan | Bazzmann.Com info at bazzmann.com
Thu Jan 2 00:47:44 CET 2003

Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

Thanks Barry,

 > The wrapper was renamed in MM2.1.  See README.QMAIL for details.

Have I to execute the "contrib/qmail-to-mailman.py"?
Do this automatically convert alias to the new ones?

I'm using Mailman with Plesk, I forgot to tell you. :)

BTW, I just noted another difference. The MM archives were
hosted under pipermail /public or /private directories. Every
archive now point to the master server account (for example):

And not to the lists.* URL:

And it's so also for differents domains (I host differents sites,
.com, .net, .it and so on)... the domain for the archives is the
same listed above (wmge7c).

Some suggestion?

Bazzmann Labs(c) - Accessibilita', usabilita', webdesign e standard W3C
http://www.bazzmann.it      | Il sito ufficiale di Bazzmann Labs.
http://www.bazzmann.com     | La risorsa per informare e aggiornare.
http://www.dev2dev.it       | Elemento D2D002