[Mailman-Users] not getting emails

Swytchcraft Audio swytch at swytchcraft.com
Fri Jan 3 17:42:18 CET 2003

Mailman is part of my hosting plan and I am accessing it through cpanel at my admin site. I am configuring my list and have gotten pretty far except for the following:
subscribed myself-got confirmation email-sent reply to confirm, but reply email came back demon saying account no longer accepts mail.
also sending posts to my list and i get no emails and nothing shows in archives.

im no programmer, faqs havent helped. i need explicit instructions. please help

                                                              Ricco

                                        "Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes."