[Mailman-Users] Question about fixing an install..

Glenn Sieb ges+lists at wingfoot.org
Sat Jan 4 01:39:02 CET 2003

At 05:34 PM 1/3/2003 -0700, Ashley M. Kirchner posted the following...
>    2.1 final is out.

D'oh.. I guess I missed the announcement.. thanks :)

Glenn

---
The original portions of this message are the copyright of the author
(c)1998-2002 Glenn E. Sieb.    ICQ UIN: 300395    IRC Nick: Rainbear

"Religion is for those who do what they are told regardless of what is right.
Spirituality is for those who do what is right regardless of what
they are told." -- unattributed