[Mailman-Users] MM 2.1 -- admindb problem

David Gibbs david at midrange.com
Mon Jan 6 17:11:12 CET 2003

Has anyone else encountered this problem:

I get my daily notification of pending posts that didn't go through (mostly
spam), I click on the link and the admindb script is launched as normal.

I see the summary of the held posts, but if I click on the details link, all
the held posts go away.  All the radio buttons on the summary form were set
to "Defer".

The post log file shows the following for one of the posts that was dumped

Jan 06 10:06:44 2003 (22141) openerp400: Discarded posting:
        From: winleather002 at yahoo.com
        Subject: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Happy New Year?=

Bug?

david