[Mailman-Users] htdig integration patch access problem

Richard Barrett r.barrett at openinfo.demon.co.uk
Mon Jan 6 20:49:43 CET 2003

In the light of the attached I'm starting to wonder if sourceforge is
really up to the task. The support response would probably be more familiar
to users of the commercial operating systems so many of us love to hate.

Of course, if any of you have experienced the problem in downloading the
htdig integration patch #444884 would like to add your comments to the
support request, I'm sure that the sourceforge support people will
appreciate the input confirming their complacency over the issue.

I think that in future I will post any patches I develop on my own web site
(http://www.openinfo.demon.co.uk/mailman/index.html
) in parallel to posting to sourceforge, given the  potential unreliability
of their delivery.