[Mailman-Users] AOL subscriber bounces

Ed Greenberg edg at greenberg.org
Wed Jan 8 19:41:54 CET 2003

I have this problem too, though it's not severe, and frankly, the guy being
blocked is moderately awful, so would be pretty bad to a less insensitive
person than myself :)

I prefer that they can block each other, since it keeps them from
responding to each other and flaming. I also would rather though that the
sender got the bounce, so that he would know he was being dissed :)

So I'm also interested in the answer. Currently running 2.0.?? but
migrating to 2.1 as we speak :)

</edg>