[Mailman-Users] All messages in qfiles

jsingh jsingh at fdu.edu
Thu Jan 9 22:45:55 CET 2003

Sir
I just created 10 lists and whenever I send a message to any of them the
messages end up in qfiles directory. So I cleaned up the directory send
the message to a different mailing list, it got posted. But there is no
message being posted to the new lists I created. When I go through the
mail log, I see the wrapper is trying to post and in logs I checked the
qrunner log, it tells me exception in reading the message file. I am
using mailman version 2.0.2. Its an openbsd3.1 box with sendmail as its
mta
Can you tell me what am I doing wrong?