[Mailman-Users] Red Hat install

Matthew Davis bigdog at dogpound.vnet.net
Fri Jan 10 21:45:28 CET 2003

check the doc's that are included.  Specifically the README* and INSTALL files.

Another good resource when you get stuck is the FAQ (See URL below) and list archives (again URL below).  Most questions (especially for Redhat 8.0) have already been answered are either in the docs/faq/archives.

* Jon Fraley (jfraley at glenraven.com) wrote:
> I have done a fresh install of Red Hat 8.0.  I had Mailman installed
> also.  Can someone tell me what I need to do at this point to get
> MailMan up and running.  I have tried and failed to get it work.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jon

| Matthew Davis /\ http://dogpound.vnet.net/ |
| Friday, January 10, 2003 / 03:42PM         |