[Mailman-Users] Confirmation Cookies

Charles Layno clayno at mail.w4cl.net
Sat Jan 11 02:58:34 CET 2003

I have just installed 2.1 and in testing the subscibing function in the
test list, the email is going to me and when I go the web page in the
confirmation email, I get to the enter confirmation cookie no matter what
I enter, it will not accept anything, including the confirmation number
included in the email. I have looked to see where I can turn that feature
off, and can't find it. When I subscibed to this list, it showed me the
same pages EXCECT the cookie confirmation.

What am I doing wrong?

I am running RH 8.0.

Charles Layno