[Mailman-Users] Authentication question - cookie problem

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 15 22:33:16 CET 2003

I haven't seen this problem myself, but others who have seen it say to
delete all the old Cookies (that were generated from Mailman v2.0x).
There appears to be a problem with the structure of the old Cookie
files.  Apparently, the problem goes away if you delete the old files
and then let the new Mailman v2.1.x create the cookies from scratch.

HtH - Jon Carnes