[Mailman-Users] Archives in HTML?

Jim Hale jim-ml at halemail.dyndns.org
Thu Jan 16 04:47:51 CET 2003

Believe me - I'M the ignorant one when it comes to this. :)

The SME Server is just a distribution of Linux (www.e-smith.org) that
has all the stuff built in to run everything for web that you configure
via a web interface. The 'specialized' version of stuff I was talking
about was just packaged by another SME Server user that places the files
where they need to be for THAT particular distribution - hence the files
aren't in the 'usual' place per the installation instructions for
mhonarc.

Like, my archives are located in /opt/mailman/archives and mhonarc is
located in /opt/mailman/mhonarc instead of /var/mhonarc. So I'm all
confused. :/

Jim Hale
---
'The OS Tells The PC What To Do With Itself" - Me, 1990
---
Visit Our MIDI & Digital Audio Website at http://hale.dyndns.org