[Mailman-Users] Re: [Mailman-Developers] spam filter

Satya satyap at satya.virtualave.net
Thu Jan 16 17:59:14 CET 2003

(Fups set to -users only)

On Jan 16, 2003 at 08:27, Kory Wheatley wrote:

>I would like to discard any email that comes from the from address
>"big at boss.com".

Wouldn't we all! Yes, I've gotten multiple spam from that, as well.

>.big at boss.com", but I would rather have it be automatically discarded,
>so there is no need to manually discard these emails when they are held
>for approval.

You should really do this at the MTA (Metropolitan Transit Authority?
... No, Mail Transfer Agent) level. I'm going to do it when I get a
round tuit. Or even a reasonably soft-cornered tuit.

Riding-the-buses-ly yours,

--
Satya. <URL:http://satya.virtualave.net/>
The option to override self-destruct has expir$@#%$^*NO CARRIER