[Mailman-Users] Question.

Matthew Davis bigdog at dogpound.vnet.net
Thu Jan 16 23:45:35 CET 2003

Quoting GoD5837333 at aol.com:

> I am not as computer literate as I need to be. I am using Mailman through
> Hostway and cannot figure out how to send messages to my members.
>
> After adding my members from my previous list with another company how do I
>
> send them monthly emails?
>
> I am sorry if I have the wrong address, can you please help?

You might have the wrong address.  As we don't host your list, and can't really
tell you exactly what the name of your list is.

But if you have things setup correctly on your list, you should be able to send
a message to <listname>@<hostname> (without the <>'s of course).  Make sure the
options are to your liking (i assume Hostway allows you access to the web admin
pages). Then a simple message using your email program, from an address that is
subscribed to the list, should suffice.  Then mailman should distribute that
message to all your list members.