[Mailman-Users] a basic question

John Buttery john at io.com
Fri Jan 17 21:09:59 CET 2003

* Ricardo Hempel <rhempel at terra.cl> [2002-01-16 20:11:25 +0100]:

  Hey, your clock is a year slow.  :)

  By the way, I just sent this message (this is the second sending of
it) and got it bounced by the list because "The content type was not
specifically allowed"...I suppose it has something to do with the
PGP/MIME.  This is just an FYI in case it's an unintended side-effect;
if the list admins consider it correct behaviour then I can disable the
signature when posting (although I consider it a step backwards :).

  By the way, this message is not officially from me.  :)