[Mailman-Users] testing my mailman install...

Tony Paterra apaterra at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jan 17 22:05:20 CET 2003

so i have mailman installed and following the INSTALL file i get to where i
am creating a test list.  after i set up the list and it spits out the new
aliases i am not receiving an instruction email from the machine (i am
entering my email address as the list admin).  also when i visit the
webserver everything works well.  i can add and delete members of the list,
but there is no 'welcome mail' being sent out.

i am running this on a redhat 7.1 system with sendmail 8.11.6-2.7.1 as the
MTA.